Last updated: May, 2020
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows this website or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the website more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Some of the information stored in cookies may be put there by third-party companies whose software we have added to the site. If this is the case, your preferences will be applied to your viewing experience of other websites you may visit after leaving ours if they use the same software.
For the best viewing experience, it is recommended that you keep cookies enabled at all times. In most cases, there is no option for disabling cookies without completely disabling the functionality and features they add to a website. If you are unsure of whether you need them or not, you will likely be using them for service within websites that you use.
WHAT ARE YOUR CHOICES REGARDING COOKIES
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly. It is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
WHERE CAN YOU FIND MORE INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
You can learn more about cookies at the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/